Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Contemplate










I am glad I made the decision to go to the JUMP concert. I really have gotten much from the the whole session. But I have a bad habit of not jotting my thoughts down. >.<
It was really a very ministering time, but I left the place with a tinge of melancholy.
It's like a melancholy overture playing in mind, dum di dum...

It's just the start of the week, and I am thrown with so many hard questions. I am still looking for an answer... I am in fact looking for many answers.
Prayerful....

As I grow up, I become more mellow.
Actually, I'm not exactly that sanguine either. I am really more shy then outspoken, but I do have firm belief and when I feel that I need to voice them out, I will.
Most people have the misconception that I am a aggressor, a confronter. Actually most of the time I take a mild approach towards things, unless, it really bugs me alot.
When I don't smile, it's not coz I am unfriendly, perhaps, I am thinking, I am tired, or I am scared.

Are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home